Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Reading List

Well, it's here -- a new layout!  What do you guys think of it?  Yay or nay?  Any suggestions?

As I mentioned previously, my summer is going to be unbelievably crazy this year, so unfortunately, I won't be getting too much reading done.  BUT -- "too much" doesn't mean "none"!  So here's my summer reading list this year:

  • Remains of the Day -- Kazuo Ishiguro
  • Grief Observed -- C.S. Lewis (re-read)
  • Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont -- Elizabeth Taylor
  • I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings -- Maya Angelou (re-read)
  • Reading Lolita in Tehran -- Azar Nafisi
  • Thousand Years Over a Hot Stove -- Laura Schenone
  • A Long Way Gone -- Ishmael Beah (finish)
  • The Thirteenth Tale -- Diane Setterfield
  • Little Bee -- Chris Cleave
And hopefully more, if I have time!  What is your summer reading list?