Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Links

Hello friends,

I've had a lot of time on my hands lately, which means hours upon hours spent surfing the web. Here are some great little articles and other sites relating to literature I thought you'd all like.

The LA Times published this list of 60 titles for 92 days to give you some ideas for summer reading.

Here's an interesting new project to compile an anthology of poems and stories based on overheard conversations.

Writers at the Book Bench do some bookspotting.

Came across this book blog, the Zen Leaf, packed with great reviews. (I visualize a huge list like this some day in the future of the Blue Bookcase!)

Some pretty awful library books.

This book list on the Millions inspired me to write down my own in a google doc (happy to share that if you want to see - post your gmail address in the comment section and I'll give you a peek.)

So much great stuff on the internet!