Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Ingrid's TBR for Summer

I'm tired. This Top Ten Tuesday is gonna be a quick one. Here's the 10 books on my to-be-read list for summer. And yes, I'm making this post a large font so it fills up more space. Sue me. 

1. Ulysses by James Joyce. I just started last Saturday.
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Excited to read this again for my book club.
3. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
4. What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank: Stories by Nathan Englander
5. Till We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis. See Christina's beautiful review here.
6. Favorite Wife by Susan Ray Schmidt
7. Once Upon a River by Susan Jo Campbell
8. Canoe Trip: North to Athabaska by David Curran 
9. The Midwife's Tale by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
10.  Pragmatism by William James


Feel free to click this banner to buy or look at any of these books, because this time I'm too tired to link each title ...