Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog Hop! 8/13

Blog Hop time!

If it is your first time here, welcome to The Blue Bookcase!
This week's question is:

How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?

I don't have a specific TBR pile/shelf, but I have a whole bunch of lists of books that I want to read at some point. I have about 150 books on my amazon wish list, as well a google doc that has a list of books I've read and plan on reading next ... which is always being changed around. The next few books on my TBR list include Richard Yates by Tao Lin, Swann's Way by Marcel Proust (to finish ... I have about 100 pages left,) Consider the Lobster by David Foster Wallace, and the Final Frontiersman by James Campbell.

Thanks for stopping by The Blue Bookcase. Leave us a comment with your link and we'll stop by your blog to say hi!