Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Hop!

Hello dear readers! It's time to celebrate, because this weekend we are once again participating in the Blog Hop!
Book Blogger Hop
This week's question is:
Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?

At first I thought that this question was kind of a cop out because it really has nothing to do with books, and honestly I don't know anyone that can actually listen to music while reading without getting distracted. But then I realized that I could use this question to garner more blog friends who share my taste in music. So here is a list of my favorite bands:

Radiohead
Led Zeppelin
Simon & Garfunkel
Arcade Fire (love their new album!)
The Velvet Underground
Cat Power
Jimi Hendrix
Phoenix


... so I guess you could say that if I did listen to music while I read, I would be listening to these bands. If you like any of these bands, or not, feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting! We always love more followers so click that little button.