Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind

via Mint Tea and a Good Book
Woah!  It's been a while since I did a Top Ten Tuesday.  I've been looking forward to this "Rewind" week and having the luxury of choosing whichever topic I wanted.  I think I'm going to go with my Top Ten Book-to-Film Adaptations.  Most of these are situations where I would actually recommend the movie over the book- rare, I know!

AND  just to mix it up a bit, I'm going to make a game out of it!  If you can name every movie on this list, I will give you... my utmost respect and admirations.  Are you ready for this?  Ok!

Let's start with an easy one:
1.
[That beard may have been my favorite thing about the movie.  Actually, no, Stanley Tucci was my favorite.]
















2.
via



















3.














4. 














5.















6.













7.





8.




9.




10.


So.... how did you do?  And do you agree that these selections stand up well against the book?  Did you think any of them were actually better? 

P.S. - I'm posting the answers in a comment!