Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Hop

Book Blogger Hop

It's Friday, and that means we're participating in the Blog Hop with Crazy for Books!

We here at the Blue Bookcase review mainly literary fiction, the classics, and creative non-fiction with literary merit. We've had some great posts this week.

Check out Ingrid's skeptical review of the classic Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and her follow-up review of  March by Geraldine Brooks .

Plus, check out our top post of the week, Christina's top ten fictional crushes.


This week's question: What's your favorite place to read?

I (Connie) love to read while lying down -- on the sofa, in bed, on the floor, in the yard... just give me a fuzzy blanket, a fluffy pillow, and something to munch on, then leave me alone for the next few hours! Plus, lying down is convenient for when I need to take a break and shut my eyes, just for a minute....

Have a twitter account? Follow us!